Toxins may build up in a variety of places, including hair. Folli-Kleen Intense Hair Cleaner is for individuals who don’t want to take the chance of exposing themselves to pollutants.
Advantages and disadvantages
- The shampoo isn’t abrasive in and of itself.
- It may be used with either the Macujo or Jerry G methods.
- Stinger Detox is a well-known and well-respected firm.
- The cost isn’t too high.
- It is more expensive than ordinary shampoo.
- The Macujo Method might harm your hair and scalp.
- The Jerry G Method may harm your hair or scalp.
- Taking alone is unlikely to help you pass a drug test.
- Instructions for Folli Kleen
How to Detox from THC and Pass a Hair Test for Probation or Other Reasons Using Folli Kleen
The Macujo Method is used for flushing identifiable narcotics from hair.
- Thoroughly rinse your hair.
- On top of that, apply the Clean and Clear acne shampoo to the hair. Only the 1.5 inches of hair closest to the scalp will be evaluated, so be sure you get it down there.
- Cover your head with a shower hat and sit for thirty minutes.
- Rinse everything well, then shampoo as directed with Folli Clean. You might start with the Zydot and then go to the Folli Clean. It’s unclear if Folli Kleen is shampoo or not. It’s billed as a thorough cleanser, and the directions state that you should first use a standard shampoo. So it’s a conditioner, shampoo, and deep cleaner all rolled into one.
- Shampoo with Tide and a few drops in the hair.
- Shampoo with Zydot once more, then Folli Kleen.
- Repeat this process three times the day before and once on the day of the test. It will almost certainly remove some drug metabolites from your hair. Unfortunately, studies suggest that the more fried your hair gets, the fewer medications are present; therefore, you may have to damage your hair to get this to work. Best wishes.
There are no reviews yet.